Every mural is unique—and so is every quote. So I can understand your vision, let's start by:
1. First, get inspired! Choose your favourite murals for image and colour inspiration.
2. Send an email with the wall's dimensions (width x height) and a photo of the room or space.
3. Then we'll set up a call so I can learn more about you and the purpose of the room.
I live in Toronto but even if you don't—I'd love to fly to your part of the world!
To create the perfect mural, we’ll work together in a collaborative process. From pricing to signing my name, here’s what to expect between:
* A conversation about the project vision. If you’re in Toronto, there’s an on-site consultation to take photos and measurements.
* Discuss logistics (ie. prepping/priming the wall, equipment, permits, etc.).
* Estimate and contract signed. 50% deposit due.
* Research and sketching. Concepts presented as a scaled drawing with reference to paint chips.
* Revisions and client approval.
* Paint and supplies are purchased. Equipment and storage is arranged.
* Schedule painting dates. Client clears painting area.
* Set up work area. Paint! Clean up.
* Final payment is due. Now you get to forever enjoy your new view!