Every mural is unique—and so is every quote. The mural is designed to your vision and to compliment the space it will be in. Before sending a quote, I'd like to understand what you need. It just takes a few steps:
1. First, get inspired! Here's some murals for image and colour inspiration.
2. Then, send an email with the wall's dimensions (width x height), the type of room and the image you have in mind.
3. Lastly, we'll set up a call so I can learn more about you and the purpose of the room.
I live in Toronto but even if you don't—I'd love to fly to your part of the world!
To create the perfect mural, we’ll work together in a collaborative process. From working out the pricing to signing my name, here’s what to expect between:
* First, we have a conversation about the project vision. If you’re in Toronto, there’s an on-site consultation to take photos and get measurements.
* We discuss logistics (ie. who will prep and prime the wall, if we will borrow or rent necessary equipment, if we need permits or a time-lapse, etc.).
* Estimate and contract is emailed, then client signs-off. 50% deposit is due.
* 1-2 weeks of research and sketching, then 1-3 concepts are presented by PDF.
* Client approves 1 concept. A final drawing is designed to-scale and in colour (with reference to paint chips).
* Drawing is approved. Paint and supplies are purchased, equipment is arranged.
* Painting dates are scheduled. Client has the painting area cleared. We arrange for my access to the building, a sink and overnight storage.
* I set up the work area, including drop sheets, signs and camera. I paint the mural! Depending on complexity, painting ranges from 3-15 days.
* Invoice is sent and final payment is due. Time-lapse is created and shared online.
Now you get to forever enjoy your new view!
I offer a variety of services for both residences and businesses:
* MURALS: Painted directly onto a wall, they fill the entire surface from left to right, floor to ceiling. They'll bring depth and atmosphere to any room.
* MOVEABLE MURALS: Like a mural but painted onto a stretched canvas or board. A great option if you live far away or plan to move.
* SIGNS: Logos, lettering or directional infographics can be painted directly onto a wall or a separate surface.
* ARTWORK: Mixed-media paintings made of layers of nature drawing and photography. Mounted in a contemporary acrylic frame, the painting appears to float away from the wall. Paintings and drawings are available in my Shop and on Etsy.
Nature-inspired art and products for your special someone. Click on the shop links below or set up an appointment to see it in person.